- Machine wash or rinse with cold or lukewarm water.
- DO NOT use Bleach or fabric softener.
- Must clean with regular detergent( Best Result Using our Microfiber Towel Wash).
- Without using the right soap or detergent dirt will stick on the back of the towel.
- DO NOT wash with dark colors or other laundry especially cotton fabric in washing machine.
- DO NOT use iron or High heat will literally melt the fibers while fabric softener and bleach will eliminate the electric charge that makes microfiber so effective.
- Tumble them dry on low heat or no heat in the Dryer.
- Air Dry for best results.
If these simple steps can be followed, your microfibers can last you for years without losing their unique abilities